Tuesday, February 15, 2011 11:00 PM
WorldMed Assist announces a new price for quality CCSVI treatment at Star Medica in Merida. For $9000 you will receive treatment by the most experienced CCSVI team in Mexico. This price is all inclusive, except for your airfare. To date, we have treated over 250 patients in Merida.
Our CCSVI program in the captivating city of Mérida, Mexico’s safest and most beautiful vacation destination is excellent. In Merida, you will be cared for by the most experienced CCSVI surgical team in Mexico, with over 250 successful CCSVI treatments as of January 2011 and is currently treating approximately 50 patients per month. All the while, you will have a team of WorldMed Assist assisting you in Merida.. Other highlights:
- One of the most experienced teams in the procedure in the world, with more than 250 CCSVI treatments (and around 50 more each month), led by US trained vascular surgeons Drs. Silva and Solis.
- Extensive extended medical team consisting of an interventional radiologist, cardiovascular surgeon and vascular neurologist.
- Treatment in the safest area in Mexico: vacation destination Merida, home to many Canadian and US retirees.
- Airport pickup/drop off and constant guidance from appointment to appointment by our own WorldMed Assist staff
- Star Medica Merida was the hospital of choice when President Bush visited the city in 2007 and is the only hospital in the SouthEast of Mexico that has the Mexican Health Authority accreditation
- Long recovery including PT included
Please visit http://www.worldmedassist.com/mexico/ccsvi-merida/
for more information and a free consultation with one of our nurses.