Chronische Cerebro-Spinale Veneuze Insufficiëntie

Forum
Het is nu za 27 apr 2024, 18:51

Alle tijden zijn GMT + 1 uur [ Zomertijd ]

Plaats een nieuw onderwerp Antwoord op onderwerp  [ 23 berichten ]  Ga naar pagina Vorige  1, 2, 3
Auteur Bericht
 Berichttitel: Re: Willem57 Prescan
BerichtGeplaatst: ma 03 mei 2010, 15:39 

done. we zitten wel op een pagina split, zal je net zien :lol:

Robert

Profiel  

BerichtGeplaatst: ma 03 mei 2010, 19:45 
Maakt niet uit Robbie. Ook Zeureka vond het een interessante vraag. Nog fijner zou zijn als dr. S het een interessante vraag vindt. In ieder geval bedankt voor je support.

BerichtGeplaatst: di 04 mei 2010, 10:13 
Het is gelukt; dr. Sclafani heeft geantwoord. Wat me zorgen baart is:

Citaat:
With regard to the height, you have to understand that i after speaking with Paolo, think most of the high narrowins are physiological and i have not reated them. Treatment is not without sirks of cranial nerve injury

De cranial nerve is oa verantwoordelijk voor: zicht, reuk, oogbal- en ooglidbewegingen. Kortom een belangrijk stukje nerve.

Mijn vraag met zijn hele antwoord:

Citaat:

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 4:13 am Post subject: Re: Maximum heigth of stenosis?

William57 wrote:
Hi dr. Sclafani,

Can you say something about the maximum height of a stenosis that is still treatable? Or: a what distance beneath the base of the skull it should be that it can be treated without any risk? (I know any treatment implies a risk, crossing the street as well.) Or can the stenosis reside e.g. in the brains where it can be treated without any hesitation?

There have been stenosis in the dural sinuses reported. whether they are the same entity as ccsvi, whether they are physiological or not, whether they can be treated or not is beyond my experience. There are reports of treatment but the ones i have read about are not in patients with known MS. This is not to say that I really know the answer to this.

With regard to the height, you have to understand that i after speaking with Paolo, think most of the high narrowins are physiological and i have not reated them. Treatment is not without sirks of cranial nerve injury

HEY!!! what is this without riskj. Uncommon risk is not no risk

Plaats een nieuw onderwerp Antwoord op onderwerp  [ 23 berichten ]  Ga naar pagina Vorige  1, 2, 3

Alle tijden zijn GMT + 1 uur [ Zomertijd ]